STRUCTURE OF ESTONIAN FOLKLORE COUNCIL
The highest authority of EFC is the Annual General meeting of its members.
EFC is represented by the Board.
Activity of EFC is managed by the executive office with three employees, which is located in the Folk Culture Centre of Estonia (a cultural institution under the Ministry of Culture).
EFC has following commissions:
- Art Council of the Baltica festival (consist of folklore experts);
- Commission of folklore curators of Estonian counties and towns (18 members);
- CIOFF® Estonian Youth Commission;
- Commission of the Training Centre;
- Working groups of theme years;
- Council of Foundation of Cultural Heritage;
- Commissions for the co-operation work between Baltic countries.